Thursday, May 06, 2010

Oh Oh it's magic!


Whenever I go on a trip, I try to get a little something for the kids. Most places I go to, it's hard to find something, so they usually get a candy bar or something (not that they mind). But in Ambato, there is a MALL. Yes, a mall, believe it or not! They are that hip! Anyway, I had a little time over lunch and decided to go to the toy store at the mall. I picked up a tic tac toe game for Nicolas and got Agustin a little magic kit because lately he has been expressing an interest in magic and whether or not it's "real". It was a hit with both boys!


The best part of the kit was the magic thumb, which conceals the red scarf. I will try to get a video up of the kids performing this trick, but the effect of the fake thumb (which is about double the size of a normal adult's thumb) on a little kid's hand got hysterical giggles out of them every time. They laughed all night watching each of us perform the trick!

No comments: